GG-Audio has announced the release of Blue3, a complete simulation of a vintage tonewheel organ.
Blue3 is an incredibly detailed simulation of the classic tonewheel organs that we all know and love. Those B-3's, C-3's and A100's are remarkably complex pieces of machinery with thousands of electrical and moving parts, which only partially explains their very rich warmth and tone. We've painstakingly simulated every single feature and circuit and more importantly, every single source of imperfection to give Blue3 its wonderful richness and complexity.
Thanks to advanced analog simulation technology, Blue3 gives the player unprecedented control over every aspect of the sound under your fingers.
• 91 modeled tonewheels with accurate phase synchronization.
• Full polyphony for upper, lower and pedal manuals.
• Adjustable tonewheel leakage, crosstalk and flutter.
• Selectable foldback for the 16' drawbar.
• 9 contact key and busbar simulation.
• Selectable keyboard split function.
• Adjustable 3 band output EQ.
• 30 tonewheel sets from vintage A100, B3, C3 & L100 instruments.
• 6 way tonewheel scaling.
• Adjustable drawbar output levels.
• Hyper accurate vibrato/chorus scanner.
• Completely adjustable percussion & vibrato scanner controls.
• Classic 122/147 and "high power" custom rotary speaker simulations.
• Guitar amp cabinet simulation.
• Accurate manual taper & volume robbing.
• Classic 40 watt rotary speaker tube overdrive simulation and high gain British guitar amp overdrive.
• Completely adjustable rotary speeds, acceleration & deceleration.
• Accurate microphone spread and distance controls.
• Rotary horn diffusers on/off.
• Front stop & Memphis control for rotary speaker.
• Extensive MIDI controller mapping.
• All simulation done in code, no samples.
• Low memory/disk usage.
• Low CPU usage.
• And yes, there are multiple UI skin option s.
• Re-sizable/Scalable User Interface.